Thursday, April 21, 2011

Angels Poster Gallery

Hey,  for some out there in the world, this is 'Holy Week'! Basically, christians choose this time of year to remember Jesus, and all he did for the world, like dying for our sins and all that. For me it's pretty much the same as every other week cause Im a non believer! But since most people are thinking about Jesus, and Angels and God around this time, well, I thought some of you might enjoy a Poster Gallery that includes posters for films that featured angels on them. The lesson here being co-existense, and respect for others beliefs, not that I suddenly believe in angels! Enjoy!

The Heavenly Kid (1985)

Let Me In (2010)

Angels in the Outfield (1994)

Almost an Angel (1990)

Date with an Angel (1987)

Max Payne (2008)

Angels and Demons (2009)

Legion (2010)

Constantine (2005)

Dogma (1999)

Wings of Desire (1987)

I Married an Angel (1942)

1 comment:

Shaun Anderson [The Celluloid Highway] said...

You may have noticed Franco how much I love Poster Galleries. An excellent selection of images, I was especially impressed with the poster for LET ME IN...great work buddy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails